2. Age of ConsentWe do not knowingly provide the Services to and will not knowingly collect the personal information from anyone under the age of consent. If you become aware or have a reasonable belief that someone under the age of consent has provided his/her personal information to us, please contact us immediately and we will remove and permanently delete such information from our servers.
3. Rights to Your Information According to GDPRGDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which is a European Union law governing privacy and data protection for all residents of the EU. The provisions of GDPR can be also applied to how data is processed and verified (more on that later) outside the European Union. Generally speaking, the GDPR represents a new set of rules intended to empower the citizens of the European Union to control their personal information. In accordance with the applicable laws, users are authorized to access and modify their own data held by the companies, which includes data collection, ad tracking, surveys, cookies, location data, and every other bit of a user’s “digital footprint”. Users are also entitled to transmit their personal details to other organizations. The GDPR also enforces companies to determine their in-house data security policies. At any time through the web interface provided as part of the Services or via contact us page you have the right: •to access your personal information that we hold; •to request the rectification of your personal information that we hold; •to request the erasure of your personal information that we hold; •to request to restrict processing of your personal information; •to object to processing of your personal information by us; •to request to transfer your personal information that we hold (e.g. data portability); •to file a complaint to a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction; and •to withdraw any consent related to your personal information given by you. We will process your requests to us within 30 days. We will also notify you within and a relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours from a breach related to your personal information that we hold. We have assigned a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who may be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our DPO is tasked with ensuring that we acknowledge and abide by our data protection responsibilities. We will not store personal information for more than 6 months from the date of your last active session on the Site or for more than 6 months from the date of termination of an agreement between PEERCLICK and you (whichever is earlier).
5. Aggregated DataWe may also use your personal information to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records which have been stripped of information potentially identifying customers, landing pages or end-users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be kept anonymous in Aggregated Data.
8. Change of Ownership or Business TransitionIn the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
9. SecurityWe will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you forget your password, we will ask you for your ID and send you an email containing a link that will allow you to reset your password. Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Services. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Services. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Services, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Services. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
10. Transfer to the U.S. or Other CountriesYour information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where PEERCLICK has facilities.